You’ve written a book? If so, that’s AWESOME!
You have a publisher? Even better!
But how will you market your book? AuthorHouse Book Publishing gives you some top tips on how to target the right audience for your book.
1. Book cover: an attractive cover will encourage readers to pick up your book.
2. Determine a demographic profile for your target audience like age, gender, income, education and marital status.
3. Use psychographics to help determine the reader’s personality, interests and lifestyle.
4. Research and interact with your target audience, either virtually or in person, so that you’ll know what they want or don’t want.
5. When your research is done and you’ve established what you want to give your readers, create a cost-effective book marketing plan with press conferences, seminars, book signings or any publishing events that will provide optimum sales.
Reaching your target audience isn’t easy, but some book publishers can help make it hassle-free. There are plenty of self-publishing companies, like www.authorhouse.com , that can offer their extensive portfolio of book marketing services to help bring your novel and audience together.
Happy researching, authors! 🙂 Keep your passion burning and spread it to your readers!
For the original article, click here.