How will you market your book successfully once it’s published at AuthorHouse? As an author, it’s your responsibility to strategically promote your self-published book to reach your readers.
- The first tip is to have a marketing plan, which includes selling your book to readers face-to-face.
- Second, you might not have a public relations background, but you’ll be amazed at how easily you step into the role when it’s your book you’re marketing.
- Third, use event and web marketing to communicate with your target audience both directly and virtually.
- Fourth, take advantage of the various Hollywood screen packages that AuthorHouse offers to give your book a shot at the silver screen.
- Fifth, make your audience aware of your book (and encourage them to buy it) by hosting book signings.
- Lastly, take advantage of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to reach a large audience at no cost!
For more information on how to market your book, please sign up at this link (www.authorhouse.com) and talk to one of our consultants.
Happy book marketing, author! 🙂
Original article via : http://www.authorhouse.com/AuthorResources/Marketing.aspx
- AuthorHouse Children’s Book Receives Five-Star Rating! (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)
- Top Tips for Planning a Book Series from AuthorHouse (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)
- Great Authors Featured at AuthorHouse (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)