Marketing is always the turning point once a book is done and ready for launch. No matter how well it’s written, or how entertaining the story is, a book that lacks marketing will never find its intended audience.
- Hollywood-Book-to-Screen – Your book may be adapted into a TV series or movie
- App Publishing – Provides the ability to reach readers with a book application in IOS devices
- Internet Marketing – This includes online bookstores, Amazon.com, and even your own website, as well as search engine results.
- Online Video Services – Offers video services for book promotion, such as YouTube.
- Radio Services – A chance to market your book via radio.
- Publicity Services and Campaigns – A team who can publicly assist you with promotion tools for book and author-centered campaigns.
- Expert Positioning – A program that helps authors market themselves as subject-matter experts for media outlets seeking interviews.
- Advertising –Offers numerous book promotional opportunities within the US.
- Book Signings, Galleries and Exhibits – The author can actively participate in these kinds of events, such as the LA Book Fair or BookExpo America.
- Direct Marketing – Provides promotional materials to market your book to your coworkers, colleagues and friends.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to market your book to the world!