Hopefully we all think that our lives (or the lives of our loved ones) are interesting, with anecdotes and experiences worth saving for future generations. Although there are many ways of passing on our stories, many people find that a biography or memoir is ideal.
At AuthorHouse, we can help you share your memories and enrich the lives of your family, friends, and those that come after you. We’ll assist you as you share your hopes and dreams, triumphs and tragedies, mistakes and lessons learned. We’ll guide you at every step of the memoir publishing process, including:
- Editing your manuscript from prologue to epilogue, helping ensure it reaches the bookshelves (and your readers’ hands) error-free
- Designing your interior layout and full-color cover
- Publishing your book in whichever format you desire—hardcover, paperback or e-book
- Distributing your book, with a unique ISBN, both nationally and internationally
- Selling your memoir through brick-and-mortar bookstores, online stores, and via your own web page
Whether you’ve already completed your memoir or just typed “Chapter One,” AuthorHouse is here to help. Why let your manuscript collect dust in a drawer, or reside only on your hard drive? With our help, you can make your dream of becoming a self-published author a reality!
Sign up to receive a complimentary copy of The Writer’s Guide to Book Publishing.
- 5 Book Cover Design Tips (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)
- AuthorHouse says, “Social Media Profiles Can Help Make Your Brand” (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)
- 5 Self-Publishing Mistakes (authorhousepublishing.wordpress.com)